Hybrid Turbos developed the popular Subaru Impreza Turbo with twin scrolls. This was designed and developed under license with Turbo Dynamics’ partners Litchfield Imports and is available from the Turbo Dynamics webshop or through Litchfield Imports.
These Twin Entry Hybrid Turbochargers feature Garrett Ballistic Concepts Dual Ball Bearing Technology and are suitable for use on Subaru Impreza cars already fitted with Twin Scroll fittings.
Subaru Impreza Turbo Specification
These new Litchfield LM Hybrid Turbos consist of:
- A straight bolt-on turbo suitable for all Twinscroll JDM STI models from 2003-2010MY
- 100% UK designed – using the latest CAD and CFD techniques
- All parts machined and cast in the UK by OEM Turbo production company
- Exhaust housing manufactured from the highest quality Ni-Resist iron
- Two internal volute sizes, which allow for perfect matching of your performance expectations
- Each housing has the acclaimed Zircotec Ceramic coating that drastically reduces the under bonnet temperatures and allows maximum turbo response.
- Designed to run the latest Garrett Ballistic ball bearing cores with their proven performance potential and superb spool up characteristics
- Custom cast compressor covers for both standard cable and Drive-By-Wire throttles
- Compressor covers available in over 74 different configurations with options like Ported Shrouds and larger 76mm intakes.